Samsung has presented a version of the smartphone - Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J730F). He passed the capital restyling in the field of the exterior. All smartphones of the Galaxy J series have similar projection features, but with different overall dimensions.
Samsung Galaxy J7 - this is an enlarged version of the model Galaxy J5. Has similar functionality, but with an increased to 5.5-inch display. After the redesign of the entire series, the J7 has a non-removable battery.
Somewhat surprisingly, Samsung decided not to update the CPU and adhere to the ARM microprocessor Exynos 7870 SoC, which was used in the version of 2016. The manufacturer increased the operating memory of the device by 50% to 3 GB. The internal storage remains unchanged - 16 GB. The communication modules were improved, and the functions of the main and front cameras were 13 Mp. J7 (2017) now has a battery capacity of 3600 mAh (+ 300 mAh) offering a significant increase in battery life. I was pleased with the surprise regarding the display: now he offers Full HD resolution, instead of the previous HD.
SM-J730F is a version of Duos, has two full-fledged Nano-SIM slots, as well as a microSD slot.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 (Galaxy J Series):
• Processor Samsung Exynos 7870 Octa 1.6 GHz.
• Graphic adapter ARM Mali-T830 MP2.
• RAM 3072 MB, LPDDR3, 933 MHz.
• Built-in 16 GB eMMC Flash memory.
• Display 5.5 "16: 9, 1920 x 1080 pixels 401 PPI, capacitive touch screen, Super AMOLED, glossy.
• Supports microSD up to 256 GB.
• Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, HSPA / WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
• Light, proximity, hall, fingerprint sensors, accelerometer, gyroscope.
• Operating system Android 7.1 Nougat
• Dimensions 152.5 x 74.8 x 8.0 mm
• Weight 181 g